Friday, July 25, 2014

Misc. pictures from 2014

 Sam & Max
                                       Dustin & his twins, Sam & Max on the beach in NC.

I fell flat on my face.  LOL Oh what a horrible picture


 McDonald's people we coffee with.....SARAH SABIN
   COWBOY & CHRIS


          CHARLIE, DEBBIE & LLOYD
    


SNOWBALL  & WATSON GETTING ALONG FOR A MINUTE. 


Party at circle for Clois Buhrle's moving

UMW president Kathy Juby & Clois & Pastor Jeff  in right picture. 


 Watson after a hairciut with a scarf and the girls couldn't resist the bow even though he is a boy.
 Size check with big exercise ball.  He gets up on the step and wines to come upstairs.
 Hi mom, can I come up stairs????????

 Snowball and Watson sharing a blanket.  Doesn't last long and they're fighting. 

Snowball a bit younger than now




 Watson the day I got him.  He popped up out of a box with red bows on his head. My oldest grandson Dustin gave him to me for Christmas.  He will be a year old on July 27th.

I need a haircut very badly.  I can hardly see. lol

1 comment:

crzymom said...

Love seeing all the pictures Kat! I hope that you're better from your fall. ouch!